Published during the week just ended in The Sanatoga Post:
- Ungerman Top Thrivent Volunteer | A Sanatoga businessman wins national honors.
- Trial Balloon: An Inter-Municipal Agreement | Lower Pottsgrove (PA) Township tries to pin down how a relationship with a lobbying firm might work.
- Back-To-School Night A Success | Families crowd into Lower Pottsgrove (PA) Elementary School to meet teachers.
- Time To Think About Flu Shots | Want to ward off the flu? Get vaccinated in early October.
- Lobbyists Court Lower Pottsgrove | Delta Development Group makes a business pitch
- $pruce Up Your Home (Contest 2) | Win money to paint the outside of your home
- Let Kids’ Imaginations Fly (Contest 1) | Pennsylvania sponsors a youth art contest with an airport theme
- Free Credit Monitoring Available | … Thanks to a lawsuit settlement
- College Inducts Sanatoga Businessman | MCCC honors James Vlahos
- Give The Gift Of Music | Pottsgrove’s Elementary Band needs your musical instruments
- Sanatoga Seen | Tuesday night found lots of people in Lower Pottsgrove’s Richards Park
- ‘Twas A Beautiful Morning | A cloudy but colorful Sanatoga sunrise
- Sunnybrook Offices Please Planners | Medical offices shown for 20 Sunnybrook Road, Sanatoga
- Questions Raised By Postcard Appeal | A controversial veterans group looks to raise funds here
- ‘Shred Your Stuff’ In Sanatoga | National Penn Bank provides document shredding
- Fire-Grilled Chicken From Folks Who Know Fire | Sanatoga firefighters hold a BBQ fund-raiser
- The Post Week In Review | For Sept. 7-13, 2008