Published during the week just ended in The Sanatoga Post:
- Home Prices Here Comparatively Stable
Chances that local home values will drop over two years are slim, a study said.
- Make Tracks With Columbus
Get away from a screen and go green, says the National Wildlife Federation.
- Lower Pottsgrove Considers Planning Changes
Proposals may be considered by township commissioners in December.
- Business Owners Don’t Like What They See
A PNC economic outlook survey indicates they expect tougher times in the next six months.
- Rescue Plan May Benefit Retirees, Small Businesses
FDIC limit increases, if finalized, may put Sanatogans’ minds at ease.
- New Software For Safer Driving
Allstate Insurance introduces brain-building exercises for older drivers. They’ll be available at agents’ offices in Sanatoga and Pottstown.
- Halloween Fun Ahead
What’s planned for kids and adults alike, in and around Sanatoga.
- Be Security-Minded While Online
Comcast says you can’t be too careful anymore.
- Flu Season’s Here. Got Your Shot?
Four Lower Pottsgrove locations offer influenza vaccinations. Don’t wait.
- Groups Sign Water Trails Agreement
Pennsylvania promotes pathways tourists can float on, including the Schuylkill River.
- Auto Dealers Drive Away The Cold
They’re giving winter coats to the region’s needy children.
- Fire Safety Day At Home Depot
Area firefighters observe National Fire Prevention Month with the retailer.
- Local Congressmen Opposed Bailout
Sanatoga’s representative voted against it. So did Pottstown’s.
- Don’t Let Financial Crisis Stress You
Tips for Sanatogans on dealing with Wall Street anxiety.
- Free Wifi (No. 8 In A Series)
You can’t beat “free.”
- Free Wifi (No. 9 In A Series)
You can’t beat “free” twice.
- Wachovia Sells Branches To Citigroup
It’s unclear how offices closest to Sanatoga are affected.
- Norfolk Southern To Inspect Local Tracks
A crew was busy cleaning Sunday near Sanatoga Station Road.
- Council Reports PMMC Mortality Rates
The hospital that serves Lower Pottsgrove Township (PA) and Sanatoga had higher-than-expected death rates in four procedure areas.
- Sanatoga Fire Company Report For August 2008
The chief looks back at last month.
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review
For Sept. 21-27, 2008