Published during the week just ended in The Sanatoga Post:
- Free WiFi (No. 10 In A Series)
An occasional series about where to get online at no charge.
- Old Glory, Old No Longer
New flags are flying outside the township building.
- Arrested Following Property Damage
Son of the managing editor of ‘The Post’ arrested in Sanatoga.
- Doing Time In Lower Pottsgrove
Your tax dollars were at work, cleaning things up during September.
- Beware Of Grisly Growlers
Biting dogs are a spooky worry. Be safe by attending a local Halloween event.
- Feed Your Face. Choose A Band
Taco Bell names 100 rock music bands to compete for prizes.
- Coffee Brewer Moves Closer With Purchase
Saxby’s puts more mocha latte nearby.
- Board Asked To Put A Bite On Barking
Lower Pottsgrove commissioners agree to explore a township dog law.
- CPAs Answer Questions Free
Only on their website, but hey, it’s still free.
- Conserve Energy. Save Money
Temperatures dipped low last night in Sanatoga. Time to start thinking about winter.
- First-Timers, Bring ID To Vote
Election officials this year can ask first-time voters to properly identify themselves.
- Adults Duck Flu Shots
Half of those who need ’em say they don’t plan to get ’em.
- Patrolman Named ‘Officer Of The Year’
Selected by his peers, his chief said rookie Dan Kienle handled himself like a veteran.
- Eye Doctors’ Offices Approved
For Armand Hammer Boulevard, in front and to the north of The Home Depot.
- Society Honors Members’ Memories
Lower Pottsgrove’s Historical Society makes improvements at its veterans’ memorial.
- Church Construction Recycles Stones
What worked once will work again, at St. Aloysius Church in Pottstown.
- Township Board Meeting Tonight
Lower Pottsgrove commissioners convene at 7 p.m.
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review
For Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2008
- ‘The Post” Week In Review for Oct. 12-18, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Oct. 5-11, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Sept. 21-27, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Sept. 14-20, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Sept. 7-13, 2008