Published during the week just ended in The Sanatoga Post:
- Grant Pays For Heritage Research
The purpose: expanding heritage tourism in Montgomery County and elsewhere in Pennsylvania.
- Weis Debuts Generic Meds Plan
In-store pharmacies sell 90-day supplies at consumer-friendly preset prices.
- Nothing On? Surely You Jest
Springsteen sang disdainfully about 57 channels. Try 1,000-plus.
- Exelon’s Presidential Priorities
Betcha Sanatogans can guess. Just look out at The Towers.
- Playgrounds Not All Fun And Games
Injuries are possible. A Lower Pottsgrove playground, however, seems to meet top safety criteria.
- Beatles Film Bypasses Us
What’s Tennessee got that we don’t? The documentary, “All Together Now.”
- Verizon Negotiating For Franchise Here
It hopes to bring FiOS-branded services to Lower Pottsgrove.
- Burn? Better Not
Sanatogans beware: it’s getting too dry. Wildfires become a real threat.
- College Graduates GED Class
Last night’s ceremony at Montgomery County Community College’s West Campus was filled with joy and satisfaction. Former Pottsgrove students were among the graduating class.
- School District Enjoys $1.3M Surplus
Pottsgrove took in more money, and spent less, than budgeted. It saved the extra for future anticipated costs.
- Sanatoga Shopping Center Sold, Report Says
The village shopping complex on East High Street is said to have changed hands.
- More About … “Sanatoga Springs”
The first in a series of research lists enabling our readers to further explore subjects they say interest them.
- Norco Auto Closes In Sanatoga
The long-time Chrysler dealer ended business last Friday.
- PAL Put On A Feast
Its 4th annual food festival last night at Sunnybrook Ballroom raised money for local programs.
- Saturday Shredding A Success
National Penn Bank helped Sanatogans fight identity theft.
- A Great Day For Flag Football
Saturday was spectacular for Pottsgrove’s first flag football clinic. Even with the gnats.
- Emergency Fund For County Seniors
Limited bill-paying help is available beginning in November. Sanatogans can qualify.
- Running Naked Around Sanatoga Won’t Help
… you find work. Some job seekers try anything, though.
- Crime Down In Pennsylvania Last Year
The most serious reportable crimes dropped 2.2 percent statewide.
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review
For Oct. 5-11, 2008
- ‘The Post” Week In Review for Oct. 12-18, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Oct. 5-11, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Sept. 21-27, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Sept. 14-20, 2008
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review for Sept. 7-13, 2008