Published during the week just ended in The Sanatoga Post:
- PMMC Holds Lamaze Class
For those in need, it’s a one-day lesson in special deliveries!
- Author Speaks At Fellowship Farm
Its a conversational program Sunday in Sanatoga.
- Keep Healthy Next Week
Bereavement support, flu shots, and get your blood pressure checked.
- College Plans Career Fair
Job recruiters are looking for help. The event is open to the public.
- Speaker System Rented For Games
Pottsgrove’s school board authorizes a temporary solution for stadium’s lack of sound.
- Knight Recognizes ‘The Post’
The Sanatoga Post is listed in the nation’s premier directory of local news content websites.
- Township Office Closed Nov. 4
Some of Lower Pottsgrove’s building will be used as an election polling place.
- COG Reschedules Meeting
The regional group of municipalities will next meet in December.
- Voting Tuesday In Lower Pottsgrove
Know where your polling place is, then prove once again that democracy works.
- Don’t Buy Pets, Company Says; Adopt ‘Em
Pet supplies retailer advocates for homeless animals in shelters.
- Stuff To Do This Weekend
Boogie down to oldies’ music with DJ Harvey Holiday.
- Boosting Tourism To Our North
The Lehigh Valley promotes itself online with a new blog.
- Home Of The World Champions
The Phillies win the Series, and the greater Philadelphia economy wins too … this year and next.
- Trouble Trickles Down To Schools
What happens nationally affects your backyard. In this case, Pottsgrove and other school districts.
- School Board OKs Tutor Funds
Pottsgrove approved supplemental money Tuesday for a program that helps kids after school.
- Vroom, Vroom Next Year In Oaks
If you like motorcycles, you’ll want to be at this show in 12 months.
- An Ounce Of Prevention, In Smaller Doses
Reading Hospital Medical Group gave free flu shots Saturday in Boscov’s Coventry Mall. Lower Pottsgrove residents were among those vaccinated.
- Bathroom Scale Sales Go Heavy
They do math. They talk. They even remember. And they’re becoming popular.
- Moo, And Moo Once More
Lower Pottsgrove recycles lots of materials but not this, yet.
- An Election To Sink Your Teeth Into
Vote with your mouth, Sanatoga, and fill your stomach too.
- My Pumpkin’s Prettier
A Coventry Mall event Saturday attracted younger artists from all over.
- Game Five: A Wash-Out Suspension
The World Series is called in the sixth inning due to rain. The wait to resume could be as long as two days.
- Sunnybrook Receives Its Due
Foundation honored Friday by the chamber for its re-development efforts.
Scary Fun In Sanatoga Park
Great weather, many activities attracted people Sunday to Lower Pottsgrove’s Halloween Festival. ‘The Post’ gallery has more than 30 photos.
- The Community’s Newest Health Facility
Greater Pottstown was said to be under-served in some health care categories. An open house Saturday demonstrates that has changed.
- Saturday Was Soccer Day
Pottsgrove Under-18s played West-Mont. Pottsgrove Under-12s played Boyertown. Two Post galleries have 14 and 10 photos, respectively.
- Absentee Ballot Deadline Tomorrow
Only one day left to put a request for an absentee ballot into the right hands.
- Cancer Seminar Open To Sanatogans
Gets the facts this week on colorectal and prostate cancer.
- Learn How To Learn Online
Montgomery County Community College demonstrates e-Learning to the techno-challenged among us.
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review
For Oct. 19-25, 2008