Published during the week just ended in The Sanatoga Post:
- Keep Healthy Next Week
Lamaze class, vein talk, and a program on assisted living
- Education Foundation Meets
Pottsgrove School District non-profit’s monthly gathering.
- Two Volunteer To Help Historians
A Lower Pottsgrove non-profit gets professional assistance.
- Small Firms Optimistic, Survey Says
Companies of less than 10 workers looking on the bright side.
- Unlicensed Teens In More Crashes
They’re blamed for a higher proportion of accident-related deaths.
- Local Wins Were Best Wins
Across greater Pottstown, political animals rooted most for the hometown contestants.
- An Even Bigger Picture
Expanded and updated election results for Montgomery County PA that affect Sanatogans. Still unofficial.
- Stuff To Do This Weekend
Holiday bazaars, an Eagle’s autographs, an artists’ reception, and a free wind ensemble concert.
- Insurance, Financial Advisors Meet
Legislation that affects them and their clients on the agenda in Lower Pottsgrove.
- The Big Picture
Wins that will affect Lower Pottsgrove directly: Obama, Dent, Quigley, and PA’s water-sewer bond referendum.
- State Of The Polls: Very Busy
Across Lower Pottsgrove’s precincts, hugs, handshakes, and a whole lotta voters.
- Election Reporter’s Notebook
It’s a short walk to the polls for some in Sanatoga; the last-minute push; and last night’s parties.
- Political Specialist Speaks To Chamber
You already know the election results. Now find out the “why” behind them.
- Young Workers Earn Less, Report Claims
Pennsylvania’s 18-29-year-olds are better educated, but earn comparatively less than 30 years ago.
- Fewer Wheels Rolled In October
Sanatoga residents, and Americans in general, bought far fewer cars last month. Dealers spent less locally on advertising too.
- District Hires Secondary Education Supervisor
A Souderton education veteran is approved for the position in Pottsgrove at a salary of $95,000.
- Help For Aging Water Systems
Voters are being asked to approve a bond for water system repairs.
- Making Music Is Hard Work
Members of the Pottsgrove High School marching band gave up personal pursuits Saturday afternoon to practice until perfect. ‘The Post’ gallery offers 26 photos.
- Township Board Re-Schedules Meeting
Due to polling place preparations, Lower Pottsgrove commissioners will convene next week.
- Bustin’ A Move Or Two
Midway through their season, kids in Pottsgrove Recreation’s flag football clinics demonstrate how far they’ve come. ‘The Post’ gallery offers 37 photos.
- Talk Covers Shoulder Care
Lower Pottsgrove’s Dr. Alan Cooper presents a program to seniors.
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review
For Oct. 26 to Nov. 1, 2008