Published during the week just ended in The Sanatoga Post:
- Keep Healthy Next Week
Bone density screenings, and a de-stressing seminar for women
- It’s January’s Hottest Ticket
Wanted to see Barack Obama sworn in as president in person? No chance.
- Even The Rich Feel Poorer
More wealthy people are pessimistic about the stock market in 2009.
- Protect That Plumbing
Overnight lows next week in Sanatoga are headed below freezing. Are your pipes safe?
- Rite Aid Hosts Flu Clinics
In North Coventry and Collegeville, but not Sanatoga’s store.
- Quiet Conversation
Discussions happen naturally in nature.
- Stuff To Do This Weekend
A back-door book sale, holiday bazaars, and big band sounds.
- Obituary: Muriel Dorothy (Pyle) Zlomek
For a brief time, a resident of Sanatoga.
- Response Mixed To Pottsgrove Improvements
Praise and skepticism meets tentative discussion Tuesday of changes to Pottsgrove School District facilities.
- Band, Chorus Performance Honors Veterans
Fifth graders at Pottsgrove’s Ringing Rocks Elementary School paid tribute Tuesday to the military services. A Post gallery has 18 photos.
- Mammography Facilities Recertified
Mammogram centers at four hospitals and clinics that serve Sanatogans pass state inspections.
- PMMC Opens Bone, Joint Center
It’s on the Pottstown hospital’s sixth floor.
- Rendell Promotes Health Careers
High schoolers looking into health care jobs should consider these eight, the governor says.
- Board Proclaims No Tax Increase Intent
Lower Pottsgrove commissioners practically promise they won’t raise township taxes for 2009.
- No Surprise: Dropouts Poorer
They need encouragement to return to education, a study says.
- Database Shows Township Liquor Licenses
Agency provides Lower Pottsgrove licensees’ information online.
- Locals Observe Veterans Day
Pottsgrove’s American Legion Post marks the day in two ways.
- Schools To Close For Staff Session, Holiday
… in the Pottsgrove district, beginning Nov. 21.
- 2009 Budget On Board’s Agenda
Lower Pottsgrove considers next year’s spending plan.
- National Penn Ready For Opportunity
Bank prepares to sell stock for future funds
- Crooked Smile? Re-take The Pic
Photo do-overs for students next week in Pottsgrove Middle School
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review
For Nov. 2-8, 2008