Published during the week just ended in The Sanatoga Post:
- Keep Healthy Next Week
Blood drives, blood pressure screenings, and a health awareness day.
- Sunnybrook Plans New Year’s Bash
It’s not the Beatles, but it’s close, coming to the stage in Sanatoga.
- Foundation Trustees Set Meeting
… to benefit Pottsgrove schools, next month.
- No One Talking About Mercury’s Fate
A newspaper makes news when its corporate parent says nothing.
- Tax Rates On Township Agenda
Lower Pottsgrove commissioners tonight answer the question: will township taxes rise in 2009?
- Today’s The Day To Quit Smoking … Again
Sanatoga smokers, on average, try seven times before they finally stop using tobacco.
- PA Weak On Anti-Smoking, Report Says
Organizations say the state isn’t spending enough to keep tobacco out of kids’ hands.
- Stuff To Do This Weekend
Craft shows galore Saturday at Ringing Rocks, Pottsgrove High, and the Sanatoga Fire Company.
- Spiked Hair? Re-Take The Pic
Photo do-overs are scheduled Dec. 2 at Lower Pottsgrove Elementary School.
- Corps Hosts Thanksgiving Lunch
Those in need can celebrate the holiday.
- The Low-Down On Sanatoga’s Dirt
Montgomery County’s revised soil survey unveils its dirty little secrets.
- Limerick Nuclear Permits Set To Renew
Operating paperwork is pending before Pennsylvania environmental officials.
- Police Win Grant For AEDs
Phoenixville foundation awards $8,000 to Lower Pottsgrove department.
- Christmas Help At Salvation Army
Families needing assistance for the holiday can apply Friday.
- Sanatoga Offices Collect Holiday Toys
Drop off gift donations for children right here in town.
- OxyChem Down, Firestone Next
Demolition and clean-up is making progress at a Lower Pottsgrove industrial site, its owners report.
- Countdown’s On To The Hunt
A Lower Pottsgrove PA commissioner is anxious for whitetail season. So are hundreds of thousands of other hunters.
- The Name Is Bond. James Bond
No matter what the cost at local theaters, a ticket to the new Bond movie “Quantum of Solace” is cheap compared to owning some books by Bond author Ian Fleming.
- Ryerss Plans Animal Blessing
Pottsgrove pets (and their owners) can participate Dec. 7.
- Thanksgiving Goodies, No Regrets
Pottstown’s hospital suggests tasty and healthy eating.
- Those With Fashion Sense, Arise
With it, Pottsgrove High School seniors can earn a scholarship.
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review
For Nov. 9-15, 2008