Published during the week just ended in The Sanatoga Post:
- Residents Travel For Osteen
Lower Pottsgrove and Sanatoga residents attend the minister’s program Friday night at Wachovia Center.
- Keep Healthy Next Week
Assistance for those who grieve, help for diabetics, blood pressure screenings and much more.
- Seniors, Get Your Tax Rebate
A Dec. 31 deadline faces senior citizens age 65 and older in the Pottsgrove School District. Both owners and renters can qualify.
- Firemen Head Back To School
Sanatoga and Ringing Hill volunteers will learn about crime scene security.
- Economy Keeps Folks At Home
Sanatogans and others are watching their cash more closely.
- Rocks Plans Charitable Donation
Voluntary gifts to help those less fortunate becomes a school project.
- Township OKs Safety Policy
It applies to Lower Pottsgrove highway workers and others.
- Swans Scarce, Christmas Pricey
PNC Bank’s annual tally of what it costs to supply gifts for the “Twelve Days Of Christmas” shows you gotta be rich to love that much.
- Don’t Miss Last-Minute Tax Breaks
Now’s the time, CPAs say, for Sanatogans to think about saving on (shudder!) taxes.
- PA Reference Service Growing
A 2-year-old online reference service is the nation’s fastest growing. It’s free, too.
- PMMC Opens Wound Center
Pottstown’s hospital gets new technology to help heal wounds.
- Stuff To Do This Weekend
Christmas tours and concerts, story time with Santa, and a free dip in a pool. Hope it’s heated!
- Outlets Plan Holiday Entertainment
Carolers, jazz, an organist … all this and shopping too.
- Keep Library Funding, School Board Asks
Pottsgrove School District directors plan to urge townships to financially support the Pottstown Public Library.
- Trump Card In The Budget Discussion
Lower Pottsgrove commissioners are being pressured to show their hand.
- Commissioners: Damned If They Did, And …
Lower Pottsgrove politicians didn’t get the budget reaction they expected.
- Online Filing Means Faster Funds
Lower Pottsgrove goes high tech to bring in state income.
- Local Homes Listed For Sheriff’s Sale
A holiday delay in foreclosure proceedings won’t help these Lower Pottsgrove property owners.
- Board OKs Planning Contract, Again
Lower Pottsgrove will use county planning services through 2011.
- KnitOut Benefit Returns For Fifth Year
The cancer-fighting fund-raiser in Pottstown will be anything but sedate, organizers promise.
- Commissioners Scheduled To Meet
… tonight (Monday, Dec. 1, 2008) in Lower Pottsgrove.
- Boomers Delay Retiring, But Not Indefinitely
Lower Pottsgrove business owners must train now for departures later, a search firm says.
- Township Budget Summary Online
Lower Pottsgrove supplies an overview of its 2009 spending plan, for those who want only the highlights.
- Santa Visits Zuber Realty
Free photos and refreshments for the kids in Sanatoga this Saturday (Dec. 6, 2008).