Saturday, Jan. 3
- Who-o-o’s Out There? Find Out Here
Montgomery County’s premiere nature center features an indoor-outdoor program on owls.
- Historical Society Meeting Scheduled
Lower Pottsgrove history lovers will be gathering soon.
- Drive A Little, Swim A Little
You get can wet for free – swimming, that is – this weekend.
Friday, Jan. 2
- Township Moves Toward Sex Offender Residency Law
A proposed law that would limit where convicted sex offenders can live within Lower Pottsgrove could be unveiled to the public this month.
- Sanatoga Bridge Closing This Spring
The detour around the bridge’s repairs will divert East High Street traffic along a substantial portion of U.S. Route 422. No closing date has yet been announced.
- Blue Band On The March
Want a spectator’s view of Penn State’s Blue Band as it marched in Thursday’s Tournament Of Roses parade in Pasadena CA? See the video here.
Thursday, Jan. 1
Wednesday, Dec. 31
- Sunnybrook Plans Heritage Days
2009 may usher in the first annual event celebrating Lower Pottsgrove’s historic and cultural roots.
- New Year’s Eve, Stranger Than Fiction
Sanatoga’s sane tonight. Lower Pottsgrove’s safe. You want quirky? Go here.
- Rainy-Day Funds Return To Favor
The economy’s bad, yes, but personal habits are getting better. Look at how many Sanatogans saved money last month.
- Last Day For Senior Rebate Apps
Pottsgrove School District property owners and renters age 65 and older can get hundreds of dollars back from the state, but they must apply by today.
- Rite Aid Offers Weight, Fitness Help
If your New Year’s resolution involves weight loss, the pharmacy is introducing a free program to help.
Tuesday, Dec. 30
- Helping Clients Tighten Their Belts
The firm of a Lower Pottsgrove attorney sets a new, six-month pricing policy.
- Your Shot At Being A Millionaire. Gone
You can’t win them all. If you didn’t buy a ticket, you sure can’t win this one.
- New Mortgage Rules Effective 2009
Looking to buy a home in Lower Pottsgrove next year? Congratulations! And here’s something you should know …
- Freebie No. 1: Baby Food
Sanatoga parents-to-be have waited nine months. Here’s their reward.
- Freebie No. 2: Skiing And Snowboarding Passes
Fourth- and fifth-graders in Pottsgrove schools have waited years for independence. Now’s their chance, of sorts, on the slopes.
Monday, Dec. 29
- What They Sold For
You just know that Lower Pottsgrove home sold for a bundle, but how much of a bundle? The answers, here.
- Economic Woes Hit Sewer Authority Wallet
Like any consumer, when Lower Pottsgrove saw interest rates shoot skyward on one of its loans it went looking for a new lender.
- Township Boards Announce 2009 Schedules
Lower Pottsgrove sets meeting dates for the Board of Commissioners, Sewer Authority, Planning Commission, and Parks and Recreation Commission.
Sunday, Dec. 28
- ‘The Post’ Week In Review
For Dec. 21-27, 2008