The home – at 2628 Allison Dr. – sold for $180,000. Two others, at 314 Maple Glen Cir., and 1470 Bramblewood Ct., sold for $166,900, and $166,000, respectively. This week’s top reported price was listed Sunday (Jan. 11, 2009) in “The Top 50,” the newspaper’s weekly review of highest prices paid for homes sold within the city of Philadelphia and the townships in its surrounding counties.
By contrast, during the same period, the top home sales price in Pottstown Borough, immediately to the west was $124,000; Limerick Township, east, $394,900; New Hanover Township, northeast, $511,035; Upper Pottsgrove Township, northwest, $268,000; and for a second consecutive week no sales were reported for North Coventry Township, south.
- What They Sold For, Sept. 15-19, 2008
- What They Sold For, Sept. 8-12, 2008
- What They Sold For, Sept. 1-5, 2008
- What They Sold For, Aug. 25-29, 2008
- What They Sold For, Aug. 18-22, 2008