The home – at 1676 Potter Dr. – sold for $321,000. A second, at 1320 Doris Dr., sold for $252,000. This week’s top reported prices were listed Sunday (Jan. 18, 2009) in “The Top 50,” the newspaper’s weekly review of highest prices paid for homes sold within the city of Philadelphia and the townships in its surrounding counties.
By contrast, during the same period, the top home sales price in Pottstown Borough, immediately to the west was $208,000; Limerick Township, east, $550,900; New Hanover Township, northeast, $466,568; Upper Pottsgrove Township, northwest, $219,900; and for a third consecutive week no sales were reported for North Coventry Township, south.
- What They Sold For, Sep. 22-26, 2008
- What They Sold For, Sept. 15-19, 2008
- What They Sold For, Sept. 8-12, 2008
- What They Sold For, Sept. 1-5, 2008
- What They Sold For, Aug. 25-29, 2008
- What They Sold For, Aug. 18-22, 2008