LIMERICK PA – The task of clearing ground on the south side of Lightcap Road, east of Evergreen Road, in Limerick PA – where property is expected to eventually become part of the “Gateway At Sanatoga” shopping and residential complex being developed by the O’Neill Properties Group – has begun.
Earth-moving and other pieces of equipment owned by several affiliates of the Skippack PA-based H&K Group were busy Tuesday morning (July 6, 2010) by 8 a.m. clearing the acreage of trees, shrubs and grasses. Most of the work being conducted Tuesday was on land that is part of Gateway’s Phase 2; no similar ground-clearing was evident at Gateway Phase 1, on the north side of Lightcap, where a Costco wholesale store is planned.
Area residents reported the work actually got under way on Monday (July 5).
- Ground Clearing Begins At Sanatoga “Gateway”
- Developer Sets New Costco Date: Spring 2011
- New Activity Stirs For Gateway At Sanatoga Project
- Costco Approved Without Traffic Improvements (WhatsThe422.com)
- Sanatoga Gateway Endorsed By Limerick Planners (WhatsThe422.com)
- Sanatoga Project Faces Limerick Zoning Decisions
- Sanatoga Shopping Project On Limerick Zoning Agenda
- More Web Searches Seek ‘Sanatoga Springs’
- Board Approves Interchange Mapping Costs
- Sanatoga Springs Promotion In Flux
- Townships Agree To Interchange Planning
- Township Interviews For ‘Bigger Picture’
- Missing Walks Latest Bridge Complaint
- Trying, Trying Again At The Interchange
- Just One Speaker At Sanatoga Springs Hearing
- The Overlooked Users Of Sanatoga Springs
- County Suggests Cooperation On Sanatoga Springs
- Improving The Odds At The Interchange
- More About … Sanatoga Springs (No. 1 In A Series)
- Trial Balloon: An Inter-Municipal Agreement
- Lobbyists Court Lower Pottsgrove
- A New Arrival In “Sanatoga Springs”
Sign up to get The Sanatoga Post delivered free daily by e-mail. Share this article.
See our galleries for photos that appear in The Post. Got news for us? E-mail The Post.
Find The Posts on Twitter, Facebook, Linked-In, Technorati, Flickr, YouTube, and RSS