SANATOGA PA – A drain pipe leading from the second-floor bathtub of a townhome in Walnut Ridge Estates on Buchert Road burst Sunday night (Oct. 21, 2012), The (Pottstown PA) Mercury newspaper reported, leaving the home uninhabitable.
Fire companies from Sanatoga and Ringing Hill were dispatched to the scene at about 7:30 p.m., as were members of the Lower Pottsgrove Police Department. The Mercury quoted Sanatoga Chief Rick Brendlinger as saying they found “lots of water damage.” No one was injured. However, the home’s occupants were required to spend the nigh with a relative.
- Read a story by reporter Frank Otto, titled “Burst pipe forces woman from Lower Pottsgrove home” and published Sunday by The Mercury, here.
Photo from Google Images