POTTSTOWN PA – Physicians’ physicals and dental exams for students needing them in the Pottsgrove School District are set to begin during the second week of January and, depending on location, will continue through early February, the district announced on its website. Exams are required for most students to participate in certain sports and other activities.
Physicals are scheduled for:
- Next Tuesday and Thursday (Jan. 8 and 10, 2013) at Pottsgrove Middle School;
- Jan. 22 at West Pottsgrove Elementary School;
- Jan. 24 at Ringing Rocks Elementary School; and
- Jan. 29 and 31 at Pottsgrove High School.
- No dates were reported for Lower Pottsgrove Elementary School.
Dental exams are scheduled for:
- Feb. 7 at the Middle School;
- Feb. 14 at West Pottsgrove;
- Feb. 21 at Ringing Rocks; and
- Feb. 28 at Lower Pottsgrove.
- No dates were reported for the high school.
Parents needing more information are advised to call the nurse at their children’s school.
Photo from Clipart.com