POTTSTOWN PA – Parents who are dropping off or picking up students from the Pottsgrove School District’s Ringing Rocks Elementary School, 1401 Kauffman Rd., were notified Friday (Jan. 11, 2013) of “a clarification about procedures” intended to make that “process as safe and efficient as possible.”
Acting Interim Principal Dr. David Ramage noted that:
- Drop-off begins at 8:30 a.m.;
- Drivers are being asked to “pull forward all the way to the cone with the sign;”
- Students must exit only from the passenger side of a vehicle;
- Students should exit a vehicle only when they can step onto the sidewalk. Parents cannot allow children to exit and walk on the road to the sidewalk;
- Adults are available to assist children, and parents should not exit their vehicles to help;
- Parents cannot not park and walk their child to the entrance; and
- After the 9 a.m. school bell, parents should take their child directly to the office and sign in.
For more information, call the school office at 610-323-0903.