POTTSTOWN PA – For those in the Pottsgrove School District who need or want them, student physicals for children in kindergarten, first, sixth and 11th grades; and dental exams for kindergarten, first, third and seventh grades are set to begin during the second week of January (2014) and, depending on location, will continue through early February, the district announced.
Exams promote general health, and are required for most students to participate in certain sports and other activities.
Physicals are scheduled for:
- Jan. 9 in the morning at West Pottsgrove Elementary;
- Jan. 9 in the afternoon at Ringing Rocks Elementary;
- Jan. 21 and 23 throughout the day at Pottsgrove Middle School; and
- Jan. 28 and 30 throughout the day at Pottsgrove High School.
Dental exams are scheduled for:
- Feb. 6 in the morning at West Pottsgrove Elementary;
- Feb. 6 in the afternoon at Ringing Rocks Elementary;
- Feb. 20 throughout the day at Pottsgrove Middle School; and
- Feb. 27 throughout the day at Lower Pottsgrove Elementary.
Parents needing more information are advised to call the nurse at their children’s school.
Photo from Clipart.com