POTTSTOWN PA – Here’s the athletic activities schedule in the Pottsgrove School District for the week of Jan. 20-25 (Monday through Saturday) as provided by Athletic Director Gary DeRenzo:
Monday (Jan. 20)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – No School
Tuesday (Jan. 21)
- HS Boys Basketball at Pope John Paul, 6 p.m.
- HS Girls Basketball vs Pope John Paul at home, 6 p.m.
- HS Swimming vs Boyertown at home
- 9th Boys Basketball vs Boyertown at home, 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday (Jan. 22)
- HS Wrestling vs Spring Ford at home, 6:30 p.m.
- MS Wrestling at OJ Roberts, 3:30 p.m.
- MS Boys Basketball at Phoenixville, 3 p.m.
- HS Quiz Bowl at home, 3 p.m.
Thursday (Jan. 23)
- HS Girls Basketball vs Upper Perkiomen at home, 6 p.m.
- HS Boys Basketball at Upper Perkiomen, 6 p.m.
- MS Girls Basketball vs Arcola at home, 3:30 p.m.
- MS Boys Basketball at Arcola, 3:30 p.m.
- 9th Boys Basketball vs Boyertown West at home, 3:30 p.m.
Friday (Jan. 24)
- Pottsgrove’s 58th Annual Color Day featuring keynote speaker Brent Carter, a 2006 Pottsgrove graduate and Penn State University graduate.This year’s theme: “Perseverance”
- 9th Boys Basketball practice at Lower Pottsgrove Elementary
- HS Swimming practice at Pottstown YMCA
Saturday (Jan. 25)
- HS Boys Basketball at Springfield, 4:30 p.m.
- HS Wrestling at CB East Tournament
- Open Gym Baseball at Pottsgrove HS gym, 5 p.m.
Photos from Google Images