SANATOGA PA – Kevin Black, who Lower Pottsgrove Police Chief Michael Foltz said currently serves as a part-time police officer in two different jurisdictions, has been offered a full-time job as the township department’s newest member. He may take his oath of office later this month.
Foltz last week (May 5, 2014) told the Board of Commissioners that Black had been extended a conditional offer of employment to fill a vacancy created by the departure of former Ofc. Royce Repka. Repka left the department several weeks ago; Foltz declined to explain why, citing it as a personnel matter.
The date of Black’s official hiring will depend on the completion of several routine conditions, Foltz indicated.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ May 5 meeting):
- First Time In A Long Time They Won’t Say ‘Spadt’
- Township Ready To Hire Officer To Fill Vacancy
- Township Hires Fire Chief For Codes Enforcement Work
- Gas Station ‘Eyesore’ Still On Township Bucket List
- Township Board Acknowledges Executive Session Held
- Area Company Pitches Cellular Tower Deal To Township
- Is Pottsgrove High Design Missing One Small Detail?
- Township Offers Bargain On Pottsgrove High Project
- Police Make Arrest In Sanatoga K-Mart Jewelry Burglary
- Spadt Resignation, High School Plans On Board Agenda