POTTSTOWN PA – The status of a proposal to buy computing devices for use by each student in Pottsgrove High School, known in the Pottsgrove School District as “1-to-1 computing,” is scheduled to be offered Tuesday (May 27, 2014) by Technology and Communications Director Michael Wagman during the Board of School Directors meeting.
It starts at 7:30 p.m. in the administrative offices on Kauffman Road. Wagman’s discussion is one of several items on the agenda for the board’s second meeting f the month. A copy of the agenda became available Friday (May 23) for download from the district website, here. The meeting is free and open to the public.
Also Tuesday, according to the agenda, the board will consider:
- Engaging outside providers in several contracts for extended school year services;
- Transferring money from the district Bond Fund to its Capital Reserve Fund to pay for upcoming projects;
- Awarding bids for general, art and medical supplies to be used during the next academic year;
- Approving dates for travel by Pottsgrove teams to two summer sports camps; and
- Considering a variety of personnel changes.
Discussion items also may arise from the superintendent’s report.