SANATOGA PA – Former Pottsgrove Board of School Directors’ President B. Scott Fulmer has again volunteered for another position in the public eye, and been selected by Lower Pottsgrove’s Board of Commissioners as the newest member of the township Planning Commission. He’s expected to attend the planners’ next meeting, scheduled for Monday (Aug. 18).
That’s, of course, if it meets at all, member William Wolfgang joked recently. Several commission sessions this year were canceled because there was little if anything to discuss. Those circumstances are changing, however, as developers propose an increasing number of real estate projects in the township.
Fulmer, of 2378 Christina Ct., spent many years in service of the school district until losing his seat in last year’s elections. He also was appointed by commissioners in 2012 as an alternate member of the township Zoning Hearing Board, but resigned from the position in December 2013.
Commissioners during their July 24 meeting deemed Fulmer “a good choice” for the planning commission and unanimously approved him to fill a vacancy.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ July 24 meeting):
- Scott Fulmer Joins Township Planning Commissioners
- Where Did $421,992 Go In June? The Warrant Knows
- Turn Here, Slow There. Traffic Flow Controls Coming
- 9 Photo Facts From Family Dollar’s Sanatoga Pitch
- ‘Speak Up, Please,’ When At Township Meetings
- Family Dollar Proposes Sanatoga Store Construction
- You’ll Soon Slow Down On Armand Hammer Boulevard
- Maybe Band Should Have Played ‘Stormy Weather’
Photo from the Pottsgrove School District