- 300 Diners Support Morris’, Chat With Santa
With 25 photos. Turn-out for the Sanatoga “Spaghetti With Santa” was double that of last year, as residents helped raise money to benefit a local family whose home was destroyed.
- Sanatoga Fire Santa Stops Return For 2014
Santa Claus and Sanatoga firefighters will make local stops Dec. 20 beginning at 10 a.m., so kids can visit and parents can donate if desired to the Lower Pottsgrove food drive.
- ‘Perfect’ Weather Draws Boone Christmas Crowd
With video and 24 photos. Carloads of visitors took advantage of Sunday’s sunniness to enjoy the annual Christmas event at the Daniel Boone Homestead in Birdsboro.
- Limerick Rings In New Year For Children
Its parks and recreation department is planning a “Noon Year’s Eve” party on Dec. 31, during daytime hours of course, for kids between the ages of 5 and 12. Tickets are available now.
- Montgomery County’s Latest Emergency Dispatches
Did you just hear a siren? It could be the police, emergency medical service personnel, or fire companies being dispatched by Montgomery County’s Department of Public Safety. See its incident list here in real time.
- Ahead On The Calendar
Local events by the day, week or month. Got one to add? E-mail The Post.
- AccuWeather News And Tomorrow’s Forecast
A look at what the next day could be like, provided by AccuWeather.
- Neighbor Charged In Sanatoga Fire Probe
A 52-year-old woman who is said to be a neighbor has been charged with arson and other offenses connected to Thursday’s house fire on Commons Drive in Sanatoga.
- Dine Today With Santa, Help The Morris’ Too
When Santa Claus sits down to a spaghetti dinner Saturday at the Sanatoga Fire Company with dozens of admirers, he’ll also be helping to raise funds to benefit local fire victims.
- Pottsgrove Dec. 1 Meeting Now Being Broadcast
The Pottstown-based PCTV Network’s video recording of the Pottsgrove Board of School Directors’ Tuesday meeting has been posted to YouTube for public viewing.
- Fire-Stricken Family Assisted By Fund-Raisers
The Morris Family of Sanatoga found itself engulfed Thursday in the support of friends, their employers, and community well-wishers after a fire destroyed their home while they were vacationing.
- MS Instrumental Groups Celebrate The Holiday
With 19 photos. The Pottsgrove Middle School Band played holiday favorites Thursday, but added a special mix of break-out ensemble performances too.
- Pottstown Dinner Tonight Boosts Scouting
So you’re too tired to cook dinner tonight? Let the Boy Scouts in Pottstown help you out.
- Early Thursday Fire Claims Sanatoga Home
With video and 17 photos. A 2:30 a.m. fire Thursday in the Sanatoga Commons housing community destroyed a single-family home. No one was reported injured.
- Pottsgrove 4th, 5th Graders Sing For The Season
With video and 12 photos. A choral concert performed Wednesday night by Lower Pottsgrove Elementary School fourth- and fifth-graders helped ring in the holiday season.
- Former Limerick Banker Promoted To AVP
Erin Cohen, former manager of the Limerick branch office of Ambler Savings Bank, has been promoted by its board of trustees.
- Details Still Under Wraps In Township Shooting
Information on the shooting last week in Sanatoga’s Rolling Hills complex is being withheld because of the continuing investigation, Lower Pottsgrove’s police chief said.
- Pottsgrove Orchestras Launch Holiday Concert Season
With 8 photos. The holiday concert season opened Tuesday with what listeners praised as stirring performances by the Pottsgrove High School and Middle School orchestras.
- Overnight Lane Restrictions Coming To 422
Eastbound lanes of the highway at the Trooper interchange will be reduced so contractors can install safety barriers.
- ‘Grove’s Ziegler Named Group President-Elect
Dr. Bill Ziegler, principal of Pottsgrove High School, during 2015-’16 is slated to serves as president of a Pennsylvania principals association.
- S-FASD School Board Chooses New President
Mark Dehnert was selected Monday for his first term as president of the Spring-Ford Area Board of School Directors.
- Jingle As You Jog Saturday In Collegeville
Off they go, just before Santa arrives! The holidays can make you do crazy things, including a 5-K run and walk Saturday along the Perkiomen Trail.
- Township Authorizes New ‘Preservation’ Zoning
With 4 photos. Residents expressed concerns about the traffic new residential development might bring to Lower Pottsgrove during a Monday public hearing on now-approved zoning law changes.
- ‘Grove School Briefly Locked Down By Hunters
Shots fired Monday afternoon by hunters in wooded areas near Lower Pottsgrove Elementary School caused the school to go into a brief lock-down.
- School Board Honors Pottsgrove High Runners
With 12 photos. Coaches and members of the championship-winning Pottsgrove High School cross-country team were honored Monday night with a Board of School Directors’ presentation.
Joe Zlomek, Managing Editor
We welcome your comments on any story. Got news for us? E-mail The Post.