THINK YOUR CAR GUZZLES GAS? – May was particularly busy for the Lower Pottsgrove Police Department, Chief Michael Foltz told the township Board of Commissioners on Monday (June 8, 2015). His officers handled 2,740 reported incidents during the 31-day period, almost three times as many than the same month last year. Not surprisingly, the activity sent patrol cruisers’ odometers spinning. The 13-vehicle fleet burned though 1,318 gallons of fuel at a cost of $2,842, with an average price of $2.156 per gallon.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ June 8 meeting):
- Township Police Burn Through Fuel In Busy Month
- Regional Plan OK After Brief, No-Comment Hearing
- Another Business Closes; Help Sought For Sanatoga
- ReadyMontco Alert System Now Running, Board Learns
- Regional Update Hearing On Township Agenda
Photo from Google Images; Art from WebIconSet.com