SANATOGA PA – “Litigation and real estate” matters were topics of an executive session conducted July 6 (2015; Monday) by the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners, an hour before their meeting on the same night in the municipal building, 2199 Buchert Rd., township Solicitor Robert Brant announced.
All five commissioners attended. Brant reported no board actions were taken during the meeting.
Board discussions of some legal and personnel matters are allowed by state law in closed-door meetings, not attended by the public, under certain circumstances. Official action on any topic must be made only in public meetings.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ July 6 meeting):
- Executive Session Covers Real Estate, Litigation
- Emergency Notice Change Goes Smoothly Here
- Lower Pottsgrove May Expenses Totaled $414,239
- Commissioners Make A Techno-Chic Entrance
- Police Arrest 2 Wanted In Out-Of-Town Cases
- No One’s Happy When Tax Bills Arrive
Photos from Google Images