SANATOGA PA – A discussion of a later-adopted Lower Pottsgrove Police Department policy regarding in-car video cameras, police personnel issues, and the potential of litigation over a zoning matter prompted the township Board of Commissioners to conduct an hour-long executive session Thursday (July 23, 2015) before its 6 p.m. meeting on the same night in the municipal building, 2199 Buchert Rd., township Solicitor Robert Brant announced.
Brant reported no board actions were taken during the session.
Board discussions of some legal and personnel matters are allowed by state law in closed-door meetings, not attended by the public, under certain circumstances. Official action on any topic must be made only in public meetings.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ July 23 meeting):
- Police, Zoning Matters Prompt Exec Session
- Lower Pottsgrove June Expenses Totaled $411,561
- Township Board Honors Retiring Rich Yoder
- Police Cruisers’ Vidcam Installs Begin Monday
- Talk Turned To Watson, Board Turned To Attorney
- Lower Pottsgrove Company Looks At Expansion
Photos from Google Images