SANATOGA PA – Thirty-seven local students were honored through Friday (July 31, 2015) for academic accomplishments and achievements in announcements from their educational institutions.
Ten area residents have made the dean’s list at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia PA. They are:
- Peter Ferris of Pottstown, majoring in undeclared humanities;
- Hannah Ratkiewicz of Pottstown, majoring in communication studies;
- Patrick Vasas of Pottstown,, majoring in communication studies;
- Megan O’Donnell of Pottstown, majoring in food marketing;
- Caitlin Smith, of Sanatoga, majoring in pharmaceutical marketing;
- Alyssa Evans of Pottstown, majoring in English;
- Mary-Susan Moyer of Pottstown, majoring in marketing;
- Samantha Lukens of Royersford, majoring in communication studies;
- Gabrielle Mikalonis of Royersford, majoring in interdisciplinary health services; and
- Marcela Pavon of Limerick, majoring in psychology.
Kenneth E. Gahler and Jordan X. Willis, both of Pottstown, have been named to the dean’s listr at Robert Morris University in Moon Township PA. Gahler is majoring in manufacturing engineering; Jordan is majoring in cyber forensics and information security.
Nathan Krieger of Pottstown, a doctor of physical therapy student, and Paul Fimognari of Limerick, a doctor of pharmacy student, have been named to the dean’s list at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.
Eleven area residents have been named to the dean’s list at the University of Delaware in Newark DE. They are:
- Madeline Carr, Samantha Petrucelli, Amy Cherico, and Gabriel Szczepanek, all of Pottstown;
- Andris Linauts of Limerick; and
- Courtney Bendig, Devin Birch, Nina Kennedy, Sara Jo Lee, Patricia Pennington, and Benjamin Rowe, all of Royersford.
Four Pottstown residents – Joseph Bartelmo, Madison Flaherty, Rachel Heise, and Kyle Tevis – have been named to the dean’s list at the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester NY.
Jiaqian Wu, Mami Hayashi, and Xinyu Pan, all of Pottstown, have been named to the high honors or honor rolls at Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School, a coeducational day and boarding school located in Waltham MA.
Two Pottstown residents have been named to the dean’s list at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy NY. They are Kyle Gawel, studying physics, and Adam Maynard, studying biochemistry and biophysics.
Lauren McKay of Pottstown and Alyssa Cortina of Limerick have earned degrees from Delaware Valley University in Doylestown PA. McKay received a BS in animal science; and Cortina, a BS in chemistry.
Titles, Awards and Acceptances
Elizabeth Bauer of Royersford is one of 57 students chosen to serve this fall as a Valley Ambassador for Lebanon Valley College in Annville PA. Bauer, a graduate of Spring-Ford Area Senior High School, is pursuing a bachelor of science degree in biology. As an ambassador, Bauer offers tours to prospective students and their families throughout the college campus, and also discusses life during the school year.
Photo from Google Images