THE VISIBLE DIFFERENCE A DECISION MAKES – Lower Pottsgrove Township has physically altered a Board of Commissioners’ photograph, above at right, on the home page of its website to remove the image of former Commissioner Shawn Watson. Instead of featuring an earlier board of five members, the cropped photo now shows only its remaining four: from left, Bruce Foltz, Stephen Klotz, James Vlahos, and Earl Swavely. In the original photo, taken and supplied to the township by The Sanatoga Post, a smiling Watson appeared to Foltz’s left. Watson resigned his office Sept. 8 (2015) under pressure from commissioners, after news stories surfaced about his involvement in financial and legal difficulties. The board has yet to name Watson’s successor; it could take that action this Thursday (Sept. 24) or Oct. 5 (Monday) during its next regularly scheduled meetings.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ Sept. 8 meeting):
- Watson Officially Cut Out Of The Picture
- Township Wins $20,000 In Developer Lawsuit
- Township Rethinks Challenged Registry Law
- Township Police Ask Advance Emergency Decree
- State To Re-Pave Pleasant View, Buchert
- 31 Tickets Issued During Two Days on 422
- Randy Run Residents Seek Speed Limits
- Maybe Next Township Officer Is ‘Out There’
- Police Credited In Stopping Thriftway Fire
- Watson Resigns From Lower Pottsgrove Board
- The Big Question: Does Watson Appear Tonight?
Screen shot of the township website taken Saturday (Sept. 19, 2015)