SANATOGA PA – The August 2015 warrant of Lower Pottsgrove Township – which provides details on where the municipality’s revenues came from during the eight month of the year, and on what and with whom it spent money – is now available on the Resources Page of The Sanatoga Post.
The total August expenses from the township’s general fund were listed as $392,955; total expenses for the year through August were reported as $3,768,574. The document was e-mailed Friday (Sept. 25, 2015) to The Post from the municipal building, following its approval during the Board of Commissioners‘ meeting of Thursday (Sept. 24).
- Find all warrants archived by The Post as Adobe Acrobat documents, here. Most take about a minute or less to download over a high-speed (DSL, cable, or FIOS) Internet connection.
Warrants are printed and can always be viewed for free at the municipal building, 2199 Buchert Rd., Sanatoga PA, during regular office hours Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Post supplies these materials exactly as received from the township, and makes no guarantee expressed or implied that they are complete, accurate, or faithful reproductions of the actual documents. The Post has had no hand in their creation or submission. Before taking any action based on the contents of any documents offered here, The Post strongly suggests you consult with appropriate professionals for advice.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ Sept. 24 meeting):
- Lower Pottsgrove’s August Expenses $392,955
- How Far Can They Throw Your Can?, Klotz Asks
- Personnel Matter Topic Of Executive Session
- Swavely Named To Township Police Committee
- Township OKs Local Emergency, If Required
- Five Looking To Take Watson’s Board Seat
Photos from Google Images