SANATOGA PA – New signage is now greeting residents and their visitors at the entrance to the 13-1/2-acre Sanatoga mobile home park at 2917 E. High St., following its sale by its former owners, the Albitz family, for $2,364,684, according to Montgomery County property records.
The new owner is Windhaven Estates LP, which county records show as located at 1055 Westlakes Dr. Ste. 170, Berwyn PA. It’s no surprise, then, that the park has been re-branded as “Windhaven Estates;” its entrance sign went up late last month, although the property sale itself was completed during June.
The mobile home park currently has 63 residences but could have the capacity for up to 100, county records indicate.
The park is being promoted as an “adult mobile home community,” and is being managed by Longview LP, a professional real estate investment and management firm at the same Berwyn address. Longview has an extensive portfolio locally, including
- Pottstown Center, the home to Wal-Mart and other stores at Shoemaker Road and Route 100;
- Willow Run, a fully leased 148-unit manufactured housing community on Ridge Pike in Limerick;
- Limerick Square Shopping Center, on the north side of the Royersford interchange on U.S. Route 422;
- Westfield41, a 192-apartment community under construction on North Lewis Road in Limerick;
- Trappe Center, the shopping center on Main Street in Trappe;
- Collegeville West, a 25-town home and 6-twin home community proposed at First Avenue and Main Street in Trappe; and
- Spring Hill Village, a proposed 178-unit community at South Wall Street and Pikeland Avenue in Spring City.