LOADING UP THE SHELVES? – Two tractor-trailer trucks were spotted Friday (Dec. 18, 2015) moving material during daylight hours on the loading docks of the former Sanatoga Thriftway supermarket at 2190 East High St., Sanatoga. Readers from whom the Post heard by e-mail speculated new operators of the now-closed store were moving in. The nature of the truck activity could not be immediately confirmed but R.D. Sharma, managing partner of the building’s owners, told The Post in November he had successfully completed negotiations with a new tenant for the property, and it was due to take occupancy during mid-December. The incoming company still has not been officially identified.
- Truck Activity Spotted at Sanatoga Thriftway
- Lease Signing Awaited On Thriftway Successor
- Police Credited In Stopping Thriftway Fire
- Thriftway Needs New Permit To Re-Open
- It’s ‘Lights On,’ Not Out, At Thriftway Market
- Sanatoga Postal Unit Depends On USPS
- Sanatoga Thriftway Market Closing Doors
Photo submitted by Dan Almond to The Post
Our thanks and a tip of The Post hat to readers Dan Almond and Bill Parker, who at various times Friday sent photos and other information on this item to Managing Editor Joe Zlomek. If you see or know of local news, alert The Post by sending it to our e-mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org.