SANATOGA PA – Four of five members of the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners – Bruce Foltz (in the video above), Stephen Klotz, James Vlahos, and Earl Swavely – took their oaths of office Monday night (Jan. 4, 2015) during the township governing body’s annual reorganizational meeting in the municipal building, 2199 Buchert Road.
Foltz, Klotz and Vlahos all were re-elected to the board. Swavely, appointed to fill the vacancy left by former commissioner James Kaiser (who resigned in February), won election to a first term.
Commissioner Ray Lopez, who was appointed to fulfill the remaining term of former commissioner Shawn Watson (who resigned in October) and took his oath Oct. 6 has yet to stand for election.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ Jan. 4 meeting):
- Township Commissioners Take Their Oaths
- Township Expects Solicitor Choice By February
- Permanent Signs Advocated For 422 Approach
- Township Employee A Victim In Monday Crash
- Chief Prepares For Patrol Officer Hiring
- Car-Pedestrian Accident Still Being Examined
- Is Solicitor Appointment On Township Agenda?