POTTSTOWN PA – A Pottsgrove Board of School Directors‘ executive session that reportedly covered “negotiations” was held Tuesday night (Jan. 26, 2016), according to board President Rick Rabinowitz.
Rabinowitz said the session would be conducted immediately following the school board’s regularly scheduled working meeting in the district’s Kauffman Road offices. True to form, board members stayed behind to talk after its audience filed out. He did not specify the issue being negotiated.
Board discussions of some legal and personnel matters are allowed by state law in closed-door meetings, not attended by the public, under certain circumstances. Official action on any topic must be made only in public meetings.
Related (to the Pottsgrove Board of School Directors’ Jan. 26 meeting):
- School Board Held Tuesday Exec Session
- Contractors Heed ‘Grove Renovation Lessons
- “Board Notes” of Jan. 26 (on The Post’s Resources Page)
- Pottsgrove Hopes To Repave Two Parking Lots
- Pottsgrove To Scour Utility Bills For Cash
Photo from Google Images