PUTTING WORKSHOP TIME TO USE – During their workshop meeting Tuesday night at the Pottsgrove School District administrative office, members of the Board of School Directors
- debated but approved the short-term appointment of expert help for its gifted students program,
- accepted suggested changes for the 2016-2017 district calendar,
- heard details about 14 different roof leaks at the under-renovation Pottsgrove High School and how they were solved,
- learned about a new course being considered for the Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center, and
- criticized operation of the high school’s daily Pride Period.
The Post will report on all these school board topics and others in coming stories. Part of Tuesday’s discussions involved the conversation, above, between directors Patti Grimm, left, and Matt Alexander.
Related (to the Pottsgrove Board of School Directors’ Feb. 23 meeting):