Visit us on Google+

Exhaust Fan Suspected In Rolling Hills Fire

EXHAUST FAN SUSPECTED IN FIRE INVESTIGATION – A malfunctioning bathroom exhaust fan sparked an electrical fire Sunday (Oct. 9, 2016) at about 8:45 p.m. in a unit at the Rolling Hills apartment complex, Buchert Road, Lower Pottsgrove Fire Marshal Lew Babel has determined. Fire crews said they “arrived to find a well-advanced attic fire with smoke and fire showing,” and began an “aggressive attack” on the flames by opening interior access. The unit was a total loss, Babel said, and left its occupants temporarily homeless. No one was reported injured. Responding to the scene were Sanatoga, Ringing Hill, New Hanover, North End, and Limerick fire companies, and Lower Pottsgrove police.

Photo from the Sanatoga Fire Company

Like what you read? Get even more of it, free. Subscribe to The Post.