LOWER POTTSGROVE PA – A series of 10 separate change orders issued to make repairs or address needs in final portions of the Pottsgrove High School renovation project completed last September are on up for review tonight (Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017) on the agenda of the Pottsgrove School District Board of School Directors.
The change orders deal primarily with construction- or finish-related items that deal with Americans With Disabilities Act access, wall patching, tile replacements, cleaning and other items. Their individual costs range from $1,200 to more than $14,000. Additionally, board members are expected to consider approval of construction invoices submitted to the district for payments totaling more than $44,000.
The board meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the large-group instruction room at Pottsgrove High School on Kauffman Road. It is free to attend and open to the public. The room is most easily reached from the cafeteria side building entrance, where there is ample parking.
Also on the agenda are board discussions of:
- The proposed district calendar for the 2017-2018 academic year;
- Approval for the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit 2017-2018 membership budget;
- Adding a third staffing resources firm to ensure support staff coverage;
- An upcoming executive session;
- Personnel items for district professional and support staff employees; and
- Reports of the board Curriculum, and Policy committees.
Related (to the Pottsgrove Board of School Directors’ Feb. 14 meeting):
- High School Change Orders On Board Agenda
Photo from Pottsgrove School District