SANATOGA PA – Windhaven Estates, the adult mobile home community at 2917 E. High St. that gained new owners during 2015 and is now managed by a Berwyn-based real estate company, has plans to grow by nine additional units, the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners learned Monday (March 6, 2017).
Bursich Associates, the township’s engineer of record, reported Windhaven has submitted a draft sewage facilities planning module that seeks to connect the nine sometime in the future to the public sanitary sewer system. Bursich indicated the request was in progress, and that it had issued a review letter on Feb. 22 (Wednesday).
Township Manager Ed Wagner said the community currently serves 68 residences; the additions would increase it to 77. Its approved maximum capacity, Wagner added, is 79 units.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ March 6 meeting):
- Township Mobile Home Community To Expand
- Township Easter Egg Announced For April 8
- Report Cites High School Marijuana Possession
- Planning Work Slows Down For Sanatoga Green
- Honored Township Officer Heeded Sixth Sense
- Township Board Expected To OK Credit Cards
Photo by The Post Publications