Collecting eggs during the 2016 Easter celebration in Lower Pottsgrove’s Gerald Richards Park
SANATOGA PA – The 16th annual edition of the Easter Egg Hunt sponsored by the Lower Pottsgrove Parks and Recreation Board is scheduled to be held April 8 (2017; Saturday) beginning at 10 a.m. in Gerald Richards Park, 2130 Buchert Rd., the township has announced. A rain date has also been scheduled for April 15 at the same time and location.
This event has been added to The Post Publications calendar.
As in the past, the hunt will be divided into age-related sections and areas.
- Children age 2 will find their eggs beginning at 10 a.m. within the area of the park fields surrounded by green markers;
- Ages 3-4, at 10:10 a.m., at the blue markers;
- Ages 5-6 at 10:20 a.m., at the yellow markers; and
- Ages 7-8, at 10:25 a.m., at the red markers.
“Come early,” board members warned, because the hunts “begin promptly at the listed time,” they said.
The egg hunt announcement was proudly displayed on pastel yellow paper that accompanied copies of the Board of Commissioners’ meeting agenda Monday night (March 6) in the township municipal building, 2199 Buchert Rd. The flyer, designed by township receptionist Katie Smith, included both a maze and an Easter word scramble. The Post wouldn’t think of denying its readers of either; find them below, then send this page to your computer’s printer to work on them.
Or have your kids do it (they may be faster).
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ March 6 meeting):
- Township Easter Egg Announced For April 8
- Report Cites High School Marijuana Possession
- Planning Work Slows Down For Sanatoga Green
- Honored Township Officer Heeded Sixth Sense
- Township Board Expected To OK Credit Cards
Photo from The Post Publications; puzzles from Lower Pottsgrove Township