SANATOGA PA – Apparently because several of its members expect to be unavailable, the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners announced Monday (March 6, 2017), 17 days in advance, that it would not hold its regularly scheduled second meeting of this month, set for March 23 (Thursday). Instead, commissioners will next meet on April 3 (Monday) at 7 p.m. in the municipal building, 2199 Buchert Rd.
The announcement also appears on the home page of the township website.
Also as the board opened its March 6 meeting, township Solicitor Charles Garner Jr. reported commissioners had met that night at 6:30 p.m. in executive session to discuss a personnel matter regarding a current township employee. No official action was taken during the session, Garner said.
Finally, Garner reminded commissioners that their annual financial disclosure statements required under state law must be filed by May 1 with the township.
Related (to the Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners’ March 6 meeting):
- Here’s The Stuff That Makes A Township Tick
- Township Moves Ahead On Richards Park Grant
- Traffic Citations, With 422 Focus, Up Last Month
- Township Mobile Home Community To Expand
- Township Easter Egg Announced For April 8
- Report Cites High School Marijuana Possession
- Planning Work Slows Down For Sanatoga Green
- Honored Township Officer Heeded Sixth Sense
- Township Board Expected To OK Credit Cards
Photo by The Post Publications