POTTSTOWN PA – Today (Tuesday, April 18, 2017) is the deadline to file 2016 federal and state income tax returns. Few people are likely to celebrate what’s dubbed as “Tax Day,” but here’s one reason: restaurants in western Montgomery County plan to offer selected freebies, sales, and sweet deals.
The website Offers.com reports you can benefit from special deals today only at:
- Arby’s (at its location in Pottstown): Chow down on free curly fries;
- Bob Evans (Oaks PA): Score 30 percent off dine-in or take-out;
- Boston Market (Pottstown): Buy either a half-chicken individual meal, or two quarter-rack BBQ rib meals, for $10.40;
- California Tortilla (Royersford PA): Get free queso and chips when you mention the phrase “tax crunch” to your server;
- Chili’s (Stowe PA): Sip blueberry and pineapple margaritas for $6 each;
- McDonald’s (Pottstown, Gilbertsville PA, Douglassville PA, and Royersford): Call to find out what Tax Day deals are being offered;
- Papa John’s (Pottstown, Royersford, and Bechtelsville PA): Get a large pizza with up to three toppings and a two-liter soft drink for $10.40;
- P.F. Chang’s (Collegeville PA): Get 20 percent off take-out;
- Pizza Hut (Stowe, Gilbertsville, Phoenixville PA, Royersford, and Harleysville PA): Take 30 percent off online orders;
- Quiznos (Royersford): Quiznos Toasty Points members enjoy 10.40 percent off their purchase. New members get a free four-inch sub when downloading its app; and
- Sonic (Limerick): Half-priced drinks and slushies all day.
Photo from Google Images