NORRISTOWN PA – Today (Tuesday, May 16, 2017) is Primary Election Day in Pennsylvania. The Montgomery County Voter Services Department reports that hundreds of polling places will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. so those registered to vote can cast ballots for primary candidates in several local elections, including those for school boards and municipal governments. Winners in the primary races will advance as candidates in the November general election.
In Lower Pottsgrove Township, polls are located at:
- Ringing Hill Fire Company, 815 White Pine Ln., Social Room, Pottstown (District 1);
- Berean Bible Church, 2675 E. High St., Pottstown (District 2);
- Lower Pottsgrove Elementary School, 1329 Buchert Rd., Pottstown (District 3). This location is new this year, and replaces the former polling place at Wesleyan Christian Church on Hilltop Road; and
- Lower Pottsgrove Township Building, 2199 Buchert Rd., Pottstown (District 4).
In Upper Pottsgrove Township, polls are located at:
- Pottsgrove Middle School, 1351 N. Hanover St., Pottstown.
In West Pottsgrove Township, polls are located at:
- West Pottsgrove Municipal Building, 980 Grosstown Rd., Stowe.
Most voters will cast their ballots using an electronic voting machine. If you’ve never used one of the county’s voting machines, see how they work in a video, here.
Polling locations were deemed current by the department as of May 5 (Friday).
Photo from Google Images