Hear The Talents of Pottsgrove Student Musicians and Singers
POTTSTOWN PA – Six days of holiday concerts scheduled between Nov. 30 (2017; Thursday) and Dec. 21 (Thursday) will fill the air with music in the Pottsgrove School District. All of the performances are free and open to the public, and each starts at 7 p.m.
Here’s the list of what and where:
- Nov. 30 (Thursday), Fourth and Fifth Grades Choral Concert, at the Pottsgrove Middle School auditorium, 1351 N. Hanover St.;
- Dec. 4 (Monday), Advanced Elementary Schools’ Band and Orchestra Concert, at the middle school auditorium;
- Dec. 7 (Thursday), High School Band and Orchestra Concert, at the Pottsgrove High School auditorium, 1345 Kauffman Rd.;
- Dec. 11 (Monday), Middle School Band and Orchestra Concert, at the middle school auditorium;
- Dec. 14 (Thursday), Middle School Choral Concert, at the middle school auditorium; and
- Dec. 21 (Thursday), High School Choral Concert, at the high school auditorium.
A school district graphic with the schedule also appears below.
Pottsgrove School Board Meets Tuesday Night
The schools’ concert schedule is part of the agenda for tonight’s (Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017) meeting of the Pottsgrove Board of School Directors. Directors will gather at 7:30 p.m. in the cafeteria of Lower Pottsgrove Elementary School, 1329 Buchert Rd. The meeting is free to attend and open to the public. Find a copy of its agenda here.
Handbell photo by The Post Publications; Graphic from the Pottsgrove School District