SANATOGA PA – The owners of two local Allstate Insurance offices – Tom Dunn in Sanatoga and Dolores Fleming in Pottstown – are among a lengthy list of area merchants, service providers, and community organizations who this year are collecting donations for the annual children’s toys holiday drive conducted by the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation.
Area residents are urged to stop by their agencies, or any other Toys For Tots collection center (see the list below), to donate new, unwrapped toys for local children in need.If you’re interested in supporting the effort, though, you’d better hurry. The collection deadline is Friday (Dec. 15, 2017).
- Dunn’s office is located at 1954 E. High St., Sanatoga; and
- Fleming’s office is at 1800 E. High St., Ste 325, Pottstown.
“I see firsthand the opportunities and challenges facing our area,” Dunn said. “Giving back is tremendously rewarding, and gives me a sense of purpose. I believe when we help others we can be a positive force for change in our communities, which is why I’m proud to support the foundation.”
“Finding a present under the tree on Christmas morning is an experience every child deserves,” foundation vice-president and retired Marine Colonel Ted Silvester added.
The foundation this year also will receive an $88,000 grant from The Allstate Foundation Helping Hands in the Community grant program.
There’s Probably A Drop-Off Site Within Walking Distance
Other Toys For Tots drop-off sites include:
Pottstown and Sanatoga
- Chiropractic & Wellness Center, 1143 E. High St.;
- Houck & Gofus Funeral Home Inc., 955 N. Charlotte St.;
- JAB Insurance Brokers Inc., 685 S. Hanover St.;
- Krav’n Comics, 349 Upland Square Dr.;
- Krav’n Comics, 351 W. Schuylkill Rd.;
- Liberty Travel, 325 Upland Square Dr.;
- Lower Pottsgrove Sportsman’s Club, 2121 Sanatoga Rd.;
- OneMain Financial, 34 Glocker Way;
- PA Heat, 2965 E. High St.;
- Philly Soft Pretzel Factory, 1432 E. High St.;
- Pottstown Dance Theater, 72 W. Main St.;
- Pottstown Fire Department Goodwill Station, 714 High St.;
- Richard Zuber Realty, 2117 E. High St.;
- Rocket Car Wash and Detail Center, 225 W. High St.;
- Schuylkill Valley Sports, Upland Square;
- South Coventry Township, 1371 New Philadelphia Rd.;
- Steel River Playhouse, 245 E. High St.;
- The Goddard School, 2074 E. High St.;
- The Medicine Shop, North Charlotte Street;
- Traffic Planning and Design Inc., 2500 E. High St. Ste. 650; and
- Tri-County Chiropractic, 1954 E. High St.
- Edward Jones, 1831 Swamp Pike Ste. 201; and
- Mishock Physical Therapy, 1806 Swamp Pike Ste. 100.
- Ambler Savings Bank, 438 W. Ridge Pike;
- Copperfield Inn, 594 W. Ridge Pike;
- Edward Jones, 33 W. Ridge Pike Ste. 633;
- Epp’s Beverages, Ridge Pike;
- Erin’s Salon, 451 W. Ridge Pike;
- Fox Ridge Apartments, 817 Walden Ct.;
- Kelly’s Worldclass Automotive, 444 W. Ridge Pike;
- Limerick Surgery Center, 420 W. Linfield-Trappe Rd. Bldg B. 2nd Flr.;
- Limerick Township Building, 155 S. Limerick Rd.;
- Patriot Chevrolet Inc., 40 Autopark Blvd.; and
- The Victory Bank, 548 N. Lewis Rd.
- Chestnut Pointe Apartments, 150 Morgan Dr.;
- Dollar General Store, North Lewis Road;
- Lakeview Park Apartments, 601 Lakeview Dr.;
- Mike Engro Allstate Agency, 326 N. Lewis Rd. Ste. 160;
- Outback Steakhouse, 22 Anchor Parkway;
- Ron Black Agency / The Laskey Group, 380 N. Lewis Rd.;
- Royersford Fire Department, 269 Green St.;
- Walnut Crossing Apartments, 350 Brooke Dr.; and
- XPO Logistics, 477 N. Lewis Rd. Ste. 120.
Photo from Google Images