LOWER POTTSGROVE PA – For those in the Pottsgrove School District who need or want them, student physicals and dental exams are set to begin during the third week of January (2018), and depending on location will continue through early April, the district announced.
- These events have been added to The Post Publications calendar.
Exams promote general health, and are required for most students to participate in certain sports and other activities.
Dental exams are scheduled for:
- Jan. 18 (Thursday) at 8 a.m. in Pottsgrove Middle School;
- Jan. 25 (Thursday) at 9:15 a.m. in Ringing Rocks Elementary;
- Jan. 25 (Thursday) at 1 p.m. in West Pottsgrove Elementary; and
- Feb. 1 (Thursday) at 8:55 a.m. in Lower Pottgrove Elementary.
Physicals are scheduled for:
- Feb. 6 and 13 (Tuesdays) at 8 a.m. in Pottsgrove Middle;
- Feb. 7 (Wednesday) at 9:15 a.m. in Ringing Rocks;
- Feb. 15 (Thursday) at 9:15 a.m. in West Pottsgrove; and
- April 3 and 10 (Tuesdays) at 7:30 a.m. in Pottsgrove High.
Parents needing more information are advised to call the nurse at their children’s school.
Photo from Google Images