LOWER POTTSGROVE PA – As the Pottsgrove School District prepares for fall sports and clubs to open at the start of the 2018-2019 academic year, the Pottsgrove Board of School Directors approved supplemental appointments and payments Tuesday (Aug. 14, 2018) for 38 individuals who will serve as coaches and activity leaders.
Individual payments ranged from a low of $2,380 to a high of more than $6,309, depending on a variety of factors.
The list of appointees – identified by position, first and last name, and supplemental payment amount – appears below. Asterisks indicate those who are not school faculty members, according to the district.
Related (to the Pottsgrove Board of School Directors’ Aug. 14 meeting):
- Pottsgrove Offers Supplemental Payments To 38
- Welcome Some Of Pottsgrove’s Newest Teachers
- It Wasn’t Who, But What, ‘Grove Board Sought
- McIntyre Selected For Pottsgrove School Vacancy
- School Board Agenda Includes Becker Resignation
Photo from Google Images