Date(s) - 07/27/2013
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Montgomery County Cooperative Extension
Exhibit Your Skills at the 4-H Fair, August 8-10!
Contact Montgomery Co. Extension office: 610-489-4315
CREAMERY PA – Do you sew, knit, crochet, quilt, bake, make jam, do ceramics or other crafts? If so, here’s your chance to “show your stuff” at the Montgomery County 4-H Fair. There is also a huge photography category. There is no charge for entering and you may win a blue, red or white ribbon.
1. Exhibitors do NOT have to be residents of Montgomery County.
2. Exhibitors should not enter any article which does not conform to a class.
3. No exhibitor may enter more than one article for judging in each division of a class.
4. Every class has a youth and adult division. Adults are age 19 and over, as of 1/1/2013. Youth must be at least 8 years old as of 1/1/2013. Adult and youth classes are judged separately.
5. There is an under 8 youth class, called NOVICE. Children under 8 will be judged in the novice class for each category.
6. Entries must be labeled (name, address, phone #, and class) and brought to the 4-H center. Entries may be dropped off beginning July 22, 2013 during office hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. The last day for entries is Tuesday August 6, 2013, all entries must be received by 8pm of that day.
No perishable entries before August 6th please. Please pick up all entries at the Fair on Saturday, August 10th at 4:00 pm. If you are unable to pick up your entry, please make arrangements for someone else to get it. We cannot be responsible for entries and ribbons left here past 4:00 p.m. Saturday. Unclaimed food items will be tossed away or donated if in edible condition.