The Sanatoga Post Resources Page is a work-in-progress
It was last updated on June 20, 2015, and was created Feb. 18, 2009. If you have suggestions, additions, comments or complaints, contact The Post.
Lower Pottsgrove (PA) Township Warrants The warrants are monthly documentation of the township’s revenue and expenses.
- 2015: April, March, February, January
- 2014: December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January
- 2013: December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January
- 2012: December; November; October; September; August; July; June; May; April; March; February; January
- 2011: December; November; October; September; August; July; June; May; April; March; February; January
- 2010: December; November
Pottsgrove School District “Board Notes” “Board Notes” is the title given by Superintendent Shellie Feola to self-published summaries of what she describes as “key discussions and action” taken during district Board of Directors’ meetings. They are available by e-mail subscription, and like many other public documents are archived by The Post. Agendas and official minutes of board meetings are found on the district website.
- 2015: June 16, June 2, May 26, May 12, April 28, April 14, March 24, March 10, Feb. 24, Feb. 10, Jan. 28, Jan. 13
- 2014: Nov. 11, Oct. 28, Oct. 14, Sept. 23, Sept. 9, Aug. 26, Aug. 12; April 28; April 22; April 8; March 25; March 11; Feb. 25; Feb. 11; Jan. 28; Jan. 14
- 2013: Dec. 3; Nov. 12; Oct. 22; Oct. 8; Sept. 24; Sept. 10; Aug. 27; Aug. 13; June 28; June 18; May 28; May 14; April 23; April 9; March 26, March 12, Feb. 26, Feb. 12 (start date)
“Momentum,” the PAID newsletter The quarterly Pottstown Area Industrial Development newsletter describes how newly arrived and expanding businesses within and near the borough are having a positive impact on the community.
- 2014 editions: Winter, Fall, Summer, Spring
Lower Pottsgrove Township Budgets
- Tentative 2014 budgets for the general fund, sewer fund, street lights, state fund, parks and recreation, and sewer capital fund.
- Tentative 2012 budgets for the general fund, sewer fund, street lights, state fund, parks and recreation, and sewer capital fund.
Lower Pottsgrove Police Information
- Utility scam community awareness bulletin (Aug. 9, 2012) from the Pennsylvania State Police
Lower Pottsgrove (PA) Financial Audits
- 2011: Township audit; Tax collector audit; Sanatoga Fire Company audit; Ringing Hill Fire Company audit
Community Information Portals (CIPs)
- Pottsgrove via PaHometownLocator
- Pottstown via PAOnTheWeb
- Sanatoga via PaHometownLocator
- Sanatoga via AmericanTowns
- Pottsgrove School District
Emergency and Rescue
- Sanatoga Fire Company
- Ringing Hill Fire Company
- Lower Pottsgrove Police Department
- In an emergency, call 9-1-1
- Non-emergencies and administration, call 610-326-1508
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center The hospital that serves the greater Pottstown area.
- BUSY Teens Equipping Greater Pottstown youth to resist high-risk behaviors and experience more successful lives
- Community Health and Dental Care Providing medical, dental, and case management (previously referred to as social work services) all under one roof.
- Domestic Violence Resources Domestic violence resources in the Montgomery, Berks and Chester (PA) County areas
- Pottstown Area Health And Wellness Foundation Providing and funding local opportunities to embrace a healthier lifestyle
- TriCounty Community Network A health information and referral service for the tri-county (Montgomery, Chester and Berks PA counties) communities
- Montgomery County (PA) property ownership records
- Named housing subdivisions within Lower Pottsgrove Townshipvia LivingPlaces.com
- Alto Grandview Acres via PaHometownLocator
- Brookside Farms via LivingPlaces.com
- Country Walk via Living Places.com
- Greens At Sunnyside via LivingPlaces.com
- Grove Point (formerly known as Glen Eagle Estates) via LivingPlaces.com
- High Pointe Estates via LivingPlaces.com
- Maple Glen via LivingPlaces.com
- Maple Ridge via LivingPlaces.com
- Pleasantview Estates via LivingPlaces.com
- Randy Run via PaHometownLocator
- Randy Run via LivingPlaces.com
- Ritter Estates via PaHometownLocator
- Ringing Hills via PaHometownLocator
- Sanatoga Commons via LivingPlaces.com
- Sunset Ridge via LivingPlaces.com
- The Summit via LivingPlaces.com
- Walnut Ridge Estates via LivingPlaces.com
- Winding Brooke Estates via LivingPlaces.com
- Woodgate via LivingPlaces.com
- Woods At Sprogels Run (known earlier as Doe Run Estates) via LivingPlaces.com
Area Real Estate Development
- Pottstown PA Blight Redevelopment Study, Genesis Housing Corp., September 2013
- 2012 Montgomery County PA Land Development Summary
- Online Only
- In Print Daily and Online
- In Print Weekly and Online
- In Print Monthly and Online
- The Route 422 Business Advisor, Pottstown PA
- WEEU-AM, Reading PA
- Lower Pottsgrove Township
- Lower Pottsgrove Township Tax Collector
- Limerick Township
- Borough of Pottstown
Transportation and The Commute
- U.S. Route 422 camera views provided by PhillyTraffic.com
- PennDot traffic cameras in Southeastern Pennsylvania (District 6)
- 422 Corridor The US 422 Master Plan is a comprehensive land use and transportation infrastructure plan that looks at the entire corridor.
- U.S. Route 422 Corridor Coalition Business and government officials working on traffic-related problems affecting the US Route 422 Corridor.
- Greater Valley Forge Transportation Management Association (GVFTMA) A not-for-profit public-private partnership that works on transportation issues affecting the Greater Valley Forge area.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) The state’s highway-and-other-ways-to-get-around agency.
- PennDOT’s District 6-0 offices are located in King of Prussia PA. The district covers Montgomery, Chester, Bucks, Philadelphia and Delaware counties.
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transporatation Authority (SEPTA) The buses, the trains, the subway in Philadelphia and the suburbs.
- Suburban Transit Network Inc. Contracted community transportation in Montgomery County (PA)
- 422 Improvements GVFTMA updates regarding 422-specific projects and roadwork
Post Document Archives Scribd for “Keystone Exams”:
- ‘Grove Parents Want More Time For Keystone Test Help (Aug. 15, 2014)