The Sanatoga Post Resources Page is a work-in-progress
It was last updated July 22, 2017, and was created Feb. 18, 2009. If you have suggestions, additions, comments or complaints, contact The Post.
Lower Pottsgrove (PA) Township Warrants
The warrants are monthly documentation of the township’s revenue and expenses.
- 2017: December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January
- 2016: December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February; January
- 2015: December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January
- 2014: December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January
- 2013: December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January
- 2012: December; November; October; September; August; July; June; May; April; March; February; January
- 2011: December; November; October; September; August; July; June; May; April; March; February; January
- 2010: December; November
Pottsgrove School District Legal Opinions
- Opinion Regarding Invocation and/or Benediction at Public School Graduation
Fox Rothschild, June 2, 2016, legal opinion for the Pottsgrove Board of School Directors
Pottsgrove School District “Board Notes”
“Board Notes” was the title given by former Superintendent Shellie Feola to district-published summaries of what she described as “key discussions and action” taken during Pottsgrove Board of Directors’ meetings. They were available by e-mail subscription between February 2013 and August 2016, and like many other public documents are archived by The Post. Publication of Board Notes was discontinued in late August 2016, after Feola resigned to take a new position outside the district. Agendas and official minutes of board meetings can be found on the district website.
- 2016: June 14; May 24; May 10; April 26; April 12; March 22; Feb. 17; Jan. 26; Jan. 12
- 2015: Dec. 1; Nov. 16; Oct. 27; Oct. 13; Aug. 25; Aug. 11; June 16, June 2, May 26, May 12, April 28, April 14, March 24, March 10, Feb. 24, Feb. 10, Jan. 28, Jan. 13
- 2014: Nov. 11, Oct. 28, Oct. 14, Sept. 23, Sept. 9, Aug. 26, Aug. 12; April 28; April 22; April 8; March 25; March 11; Feb. 25; Feb. 11; Jan. 28; Jan. 14
- 2013: Dec. 3; Nov. 12; Oct. 22; Oct. 8; Sept. 24; Sept. 10; Aug. 27; Aug. 13; June 28; June 18; May 28; May 14; April 23; April 9; March 26, March 12, Feb. 26, Feb. 12 (start date)
Lower Pottsgrove Act 209 Traffic Impact Fee and Capital Improvements Plan
The township Board of Commissioners in January 2016 accepted a plan, created by a committee it appointed, for proposed transportation capital improvements that would be funded by the imposition of a traffic impact fee on real estate development. Commissioners approved the plan and fee structure in February 2016.
“Momentum,” the PAID newsletter
The quarterly Pottstown Area Industrial Development (PAID) newsletter describes how newly arrived and expanding businesses within and near the borough are having a positive impact on the community.
- 2016 editions: Spring (No other 2016 editions published)
- 2015 editions: Winter, Fall, Spring (No Summer Edition published)
- 2014 editions: Winter, Fall, Summer, Spring
Lower Pottsgrove Township Budgets
- Final 2017 budgets.
- Tentative 2016 budgets for the general fund, sewer fund, street lights, state fund, parks and recreation, and sewer capital fund.
- Tentative 2015 budgets
- Tentative 2014 budgets for the general fund, sewer fund, street lights, state fund, parks and recreation, and sewer capital fund.
- Tentative 2013 budgets.
- Tentative 2012 budgets for the general fund, sewer fund, street lights, state fund, parks and recreation, and sewer capital fund.
Lower Pottsgrove Police Information
- Utility scam community awareness bulletin (Aug. 9, 2012) from the Pennsylvania State Police
Lower Pottsgrove (PA) Financial Audits
- 2011: Township audit; Tax collector audit; Sanatoga Fire Company audit; Ringing Hill Fire Company audit
Community Information Portals (CIPs)
- Pottsgrove via PaHometownLocator
- Pottstown via PAOnTheWeb
- Sanatoga via PaHometownLocator
- Sanatoga via AmericanTowns
- Pottsgrove School District
Emergency and Rescue
- Sanatoga Fire Company
- Ringing Hill Fire Company
- Lower Pottsgrove Police Department
- In an emergency, call 9-1-1
- Non-emergencies and administration, call 610-326-1508
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center The hospital that serves the greater Pottstown area.
- BUSY Teens Equipping Greater Pottstown youth to resist high-risk behaviors and experience more successful lives
- Community Health and Dental Care Providing medical, dental, and case management (previously referred to as social work services) all under one roof.
- Domestic Violence Resources Domestic violence resources in the Montgomery, Berks and Chester (PA) County areas
- Pottstown Area Health And Wellness Foundation Providing and funding local opportunities to embrace a healthier lifestyle
- TriCounty Community Network A health information and referral service for the tri-county (Montgomery, Chester and Berks PA counties) communities
- Montgomery County (PA) property ownership records
- Named housing subdivisions within Lower Pottsgrove Townshipvia LivingPlaces.com
- Alto Grandview Acres via PaHometownLocator
- Brookside Farms via LivingPlaces.com
- Country Walk via Living Places.com
- Greens At Sunnyside via LivingPlaces.com
- Grove Point (formerly known as Glen Eagle Estates) via LivingPlaces.com
- High Pointe Estates via LivingPlaces.com
- Maple Glen via LivingPlaces.com
- Maple Ridge via LivingPlaces.com
- Pleasantview Estates via LivingPlaces.com
- Randy Run via PaHometownLocator
- Randy Run via LivingPlaces.com
- Ritter Estates via PaHometownLocator
- Ringing Hills via PaHometownLocator
- Sanatoga Commons via LivingPlaces.com
- Sunset Ridge via LivingPlaces.com
- The Summit via LivingPlaces.com
- Walnut Ridge Estates via LivingPlaces.com
- Winding Brooke Estates via LivingPlaces.com
- Woodgate via LivingPlaces.com
- Woods At Sprogels Run (known earlier as Doe Run Estates) via LivingPlaces.com
Area Real Estate Development
- 2015 Housing Units Built, Montgomery County PA (released June 9, 2016)
- Pottstown PA Blight Redevelopment Study, Genesis Housing Corp., September 2013
- 2012 Montgomery County PA Land Development Summary
- Online Only
- In Print Daily and Online
- In Print Weekly and Online
- Phoenixville News, Reporter and Item, Phoenixville PA
- In Print Monthly and Online
- The Route 422 Business Advisor, Pottstown PA
- WEEU-AM, Reading PA
Pennsylvania’s Online Media Network
We encourage you to explore Pennsylvania’s growing network of online local news services. They include:
- Berks Community Television
(Berks County PA)
- Billy Penn
(Philadelphia and the suburbs)
- Chadds Ford Live
(Chadds Ford PA)
- Levittown Now
- Lititz Daily News
- Passyunk Post
(South Philadelphia neighborhoods)
- Public Source
- (Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania)
- Technical.ly Philly
(Greater Philadelphia technology news)
- The Limerick Post
(Limerick, Linfield and Royersford PA, and the Spring-Ford School District)
- The Philadelphia Public School Notebook
(Reporting, analysis, and commentary on public schools in Philadelphia)
- The Pottstown Post
(Pottstown PA and the Pottstown School District)
- The Sanatoga Post
(Sanatoga and Lower Pottsgrove PA, and the Pottsgrove School District)
- The Schwenksville Post
(Schwenksville PA and the Perkiomen Valley School District)
- West Philly Local
(Eight neighborhoods in West Philadelphia)
- Lower Pottsgrove Township
- Lower Pottsgrove Township Tax Collector
- Limerick Township
- Borough of Pottstown
Transportation and The Commute
- U.S. Route 422 camera views provided by PhillyTraffic.com
- PennDot traffic cameras in Southeastern Pennsylvania (District 6)
- 422 Corridor The US 422 Master Plan is a comprehensive land use and transportation infrastructure plan that looks at the entire corridor.
- U.S. Route 422 Corridor Coalition Business and government officials working on traffic-related problems affecting the US Route 422 Corridor.
- Greater Valley Forge Transportation Management Association (GVFTMA) A not-for-profit public-private partnership that works on transportation issues affecting the Greater Valley Forge area.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) The state’s highway-and-other-ways-to-get-around agency.
- PennDOT’s District 6-0 offices are located in King of Prussia PA. The district covers Montgomery, Chester, Bucks, Philadelphia and Delaware counties.
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transporatation Authority (SEPTA) The buses, the trains, the subway in Philadelphia and the suburbs.
- Suburban Transit Network Inc. Contracted community transportation in Montgomery County (PA)
- 422 Improvements GVFTMA updates regarding 422-specific projects and roadwork