Miller-Keystone Announces Early June Blood Drives
POTTSTOWN PA – Nine blood collection drives begin Monday (May 30) and continue through June 11 (Saturday, 2011) in Douglassville, Gilbertsville and Pottstown PA, conducted by the Miller-Keystone Blood Center.
Drives are scheduled for:
- Monday (May 30, Memorial Day) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Subway, 955 Ben Franklin Hwy. West, Douglassville PA;
- June 2 (Thursday) from 9 a.m. to noon at Sealstrip, 103 Industrial Dr., Gilbertsville PA;
- June 2 (Thursday) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Diamond Credit Union, 1600 Medical Dr., Lower Pottsgrove (PA) Township;
- June 3 (Friday) from 8 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. at National Penn Bank, 401 Creekside Dr., Pottstown PA;
- June 3 (Friday) from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Coventry Christian School, 962 E. Schuylkill Rd., Pottstown PA;
- June 4 (Saturday) from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Monarch Fire Company, 50 Pennsylvania Avenue, Douglassville PA;
- June 6 (Monday) from 2-7 p.m. at St. James Lutheran Church, 1101 High St., Pottstown PA;
- June 7 (Tuesday) from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at US Axle, 275 Shoemaker Rd., Pottstown PA; and
- June 11 (Saturday) from 8 a.m. to noon at Redner’s Warehouse Market, 45 Maplewood Dr., Douglassville PA.
Appointments are required and may be made by calling the blood bank at 610-926-6060.
Photo from Clipart.com