Five Blood Drives Coming To Pottstown In Six Days
POTTSTOWN PA – The emergency need for blood products always seems greatest around the holidays. That’s why, following the Thanksgiving Day respite, five blood collection drives have been scheduled over six days beginning next Friday (Dec. 2, 2011) in Pottstown, Gilbertsville and Douglassville PA, conducted by the Miller-Keystone Blood Center.
Drives are scheduled for:
- Dec. 2 from 8 a.m. to noon at Verizon Business, National Penn Bank, 401 Creekside Dr., Pottstown;
- Dec. 5 from 2-7 p.m. at Cedarville United Methodist Church, 1092 Laurelwood Rd., Pottstown;
- Dec. 5 from 3-7 p.m. at Daniel Boone Middle School, 1845 Weavertown Rd., Douglassville;
- Dec. 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Community Health and Dental Care, 11 Robinson St., Pottstown; and
- Dec. 8 from 8 a.m. to noon at Sealstrip, 103 Industrial Dr., Gilbertsville.
Appointments are required and may be made by calling the blood bank at 610-926-6060.