Blood Drives Scheduled For Pottstown And Gilbertsville
POTTSTOWN PA – A continuing need for blood products has prompted seven blood collection drives beginning Tuesday (April 10, 2012) through April 19 (Thursday) in Gilbertsville, Pottstown, Royersford ad Phoenixville PA, conducted by the Miller-Keystone Blood Center.
Drives are scheduled for:
- April 10 at 7 p.m. at St. Luke Lutheran Church, 35 Wilson Ave., Gilbertsville;
- April 11 from 7-9 a.m. at S & W Metalworks, 441 Countyline Rd., Gilbertsville;
- April 12 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Parkerford Church, 20 Rinehart Rd., Pottstown;
- April 14 from 8 a.m. to noon at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, 927 N. Franklin St., Pottstown;
- April 16 from 9 a.m. to noon by the TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce at First Niagara Bank, One Security Plaza, Pottstown;
- April 18 from 8:30 a.m. t 1:30 p.m. at Pope John Paul II High School, 181 Rittenhouse Rd., Royersford; and
- April 19 from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Phoenixville Hospital, 140 Nutt Rd., Phoenixville.
Appointments are required and may be made by calling the blood bank at 610-926-6060.