Pottsgrove Band Performs Monday In Boyertown
BOYERTOWN PA – A summer concert Monday (July 10, 2017) beginning at 7 p.m. on the lawn of Chestnut Knoll Personal Care and Memory Care, 120 W. 5th St. will feature the Pottsgrove Community Band, and will be free and open to the public, according to the facility.
Visitors are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs for comfort. Light refreshments will be served. The concert will be held rain or shine; and moved indoors if necessary.
- This event has been added to The Post Publications calendar.
The well-known band founded in 1959 consists of local volunteer professional musicians, with complete brass, woodwind and percussion sections. It specializes in marches, and Broadway and show tunes.
The band also is scheduled to perform:
- July 17 at 7 p.m. in Keystone Village, 1180 Ben Franklin Hwy., Douglassville;
- Aug. 6 at 6 p.m. in Sanatoga Park, Lower Pottsgrove;
- Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. in Upper Pottsgrove Township Park, Route 100 at State Road; and
- Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. in West Pottsgrove Township Park, Grosstown Road, Stowe.
For more information, call 610-473-8066.
Photo by The Post Publications